Tuesday, March 1, 2022

#121 March: Anything Goes Always

Welcome back!
Let me just say....


I have a special surprise!
But first, thank you sooo much for entering your fabulous creations each month. Remember, you can submit cards, scrapbook layouts, 3D items, paintings, tags, mini albums, decorated Journal pages.... anything you create with your own hands. 

You may have noticed I don't comment on every single entry. I wish I could, but it's just me here, so it's a tad impossible. But I appreciate you and see all the entries you submit.  And I wanted to say a thank you in a special way, soooo.....

I've chosen a winner from last week's 
entries to receive a 
$10 Gift Certificate
to Bokeh & Paint's online store!
There is art, jewelry, and so many pretty things.
Go check it out!!

  #150 Aimeslee

***claimed***

Use the contact form in the sidebar to claim your prize before March 9, 2022. If the prize is not claimed by then, it will be used for another giveaway at a later date. 


Top Picks from last month's challenge:
(I know there are a lot, and I wish I could have chosen more! Y'all are super awesome in the craft room!)

Top Picks from Entries 1- 99
#2 Steampunk at Tag Tuesday
#10 Danka's Creative Passions
#29 Cards By Beckie
#49 Heather Mills
#64 Trijntjes Kaarten
#91 Kym 

Top Entries from 100 - 199
#105 Scrappy Horses
#111 Aimeslee
#116 Maz
#125 Scrapacrolles
#144 Elvor/CraftsbyEjja

Top Entries from 200 & Above
#204 Nick
#209 Pinkclover
#221 Bunny & Bird
#229 Donna W #7
#246 Donna T
#306 Angela Bonnano

Congrats! Grab your button from the sidebar!


Always Anything Goes



These challenges are Just For Fun

1) MONTHLY
2) ANYTHING GOES
3) UNLIMITED entries
4) UNLIMITED linkups with other challenge blogs
5) Link DIRECTLY to your project post (not general blog)

***Want to share your project on FB?***
Feel free to share your crafty projects, blog hops, & 
Design Team calls in my 2 Facebook groups:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

9 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for highlighting my card. Congratulations to everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for choosing one of my Entries for a Top Pick! Congrats to Aimeslee and all the Top Picks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh almighty, I'm Happy Dancin'! There's some cool earrings at B&P, just sayin'! THANK YOU, Janis!!!! And double-dance two-step, thank you for choosing my cowgirl card a top pick, haha, to boot! heehee Congrats to all the tops! This made my week, hope yours is fab, too! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for picking my card as a top pick!
    Congrats to everyone else. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty those DT cards.
    Greetings Maia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to the winner!
    Thank you for choosing my card to be one of the Top Pick!! So so happy you made me!

    Hugs!!
    //Eivor

    IG:craftbyejja

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you so very much for picking my card as on of your top picks! So thrilled. Congrats to everyone else too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations to the winners and thank you for the new challenge theme.
    Your designs are so cute and the inspiration is amazing. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews