Tuesday, February 1, 2022

#120 February: Anything Goes Always

Welcome back!
Can I just say...


I LOVE all of the entries last month, but y'all make it soooooo hard to choose top picks because there are so many awesome projects!  How can I choose?!

So.... this month - I let random.org do the picking.


Top Picks from last month's challenge:
# 82 Be Happy Gnomie
# 237 MeSi
# 56 Ursula Uphof
# 113 Rainey's Craft Room
# 261 LoopyLoo
# 16 Billie A
# 27 Leslie T
# 159 Donna W #3
# 230 ValerieAnn
# 251 Nick
# 102 Negative Space
# 194 Dreja
# 268 Aunty Sue
Congrats! Grab your button from the sidebar!

Always Anything Goes



 

These challenges are Just For Fun

1) MONTHLY
2) ANYTHING GOES
3) UNLIMITED entries
4) UNLIMITED linkups with other challenge blogs
5) Link DIRECTLY to your project post (not general blog)

***Want to share your project on FB?***
Feel free to share your crafty projects, blog hops, & 
Design Team calls in my 2 Facebook groups:

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for my card being one of the chosen picks. I appreciate it. Congratulations to all the awesome winners. Your awesome birdhouse card is so creative. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm absolutely thrilled to see my project among your top picks! Thank you so much! Congrats to all the other winners and thanks for another fun challenge! And I LOVE your inspiration project! Box cards are so awesome! :)
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for a Top Spot for my Coffee and Biscotti Card! Congrats to all the other Top Picks...I agree..so many gorgeous makes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners and fab sample make, Janis! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the top spot you gave my snowmen card. So thrilled to get picked out of all those beautiful cards and fun projects! thank you

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners. Thank you for taking time to provide a place for us to share our creations and challenges. Have a fabulous day! Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews