Monday, April 26, 2021

Challenge #94 Anything Goes (option: Bright Colors)

Happy Monday! 

Information for email subscribers


Please note that the following information only applies to 
those who follow my Blog via email subscriptions

Google has announced that in July it will discontinue it’s Feedburner email subscription service that allows you to get email alerts of new blog posts. As a result I have changed to a new provider called follow.it.  All of you who have subscribed to receive email notifications of new posts on my blog should have received an email from follow.it.   asking you to confirm that you want to continue to receive notifications. If you don't confirm then you will be unsubscribed and will no longer receive emails. Alternatively you can click on the green follow button on the left to subscribe.

 Other ways of following my Blog remain unchanged.
Thanks to Daffodil Cards for her words.


Ready to see who won our fabulous prize last week and who the Top Picks are?

The WINNER of My Besties 3 images of your choice is:
#46 Donna W
Congratulations!!
Please contact me via the contact form in the sidebar. You must include your email address with links to the 3 image you choose. I will forward your info to the sponsor coordinator who will email your prize to you directly. You must contact me before our next challenge begins. Enjoy your prize!

Ready to see last week's Top Picks?
(grab your button from the sidebar)
Top Picks:

#20 Sherri Thacker 
#63 Cheryl E
#39 Lisa J
#26 MeSi
#45 Melanie H
#64 Hugs
#32 Lisa J
#34 niemanmarina
#9 Melanie H

Congrats!!

Challenge #94: Anything Goes
Option: Bright Colors

All craft types are welcome with unlimited entries!!
We have a sponsor this week.
See info below.

Imagine That Digi Stamp image: Kimmie's Lemonade Stand



Imagine That Digi Stamp, Leesa's Tulip



I love that her image sets come 
with both line art and precolored!

Sponsor: Imagine That DigiStamp
Prize: 3 digi sets

Be sure to check out her 


They also has a year long link up for any project created using their images. Go check it out! Get inspired and link up to inspire others.

I can't wait to see what you create this week!
Thanks for visiting, commenting and joining the fun!
:) Janis

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. How nice that I have become one of the toppers. Ladies congratulations.

    The DT has made beautiful cards with these cute digis.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners! Love your cute cards and that adorable image!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the Win! I'm honored and Congrats to the Top Picks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for choosing my layout as one of your top picks. I loved making it so I am glad you enjoyed seeing it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations to the lucky winners.. Awesome cards. Darling images and love the colors and layout Janis. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top picks. Congratulations to the winner and all the top picks.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! I am so honoured that you picked two of my projects in your Top Picks. I am displaying my badges. Congratulations to the winner and other Top Picks. Thanks for a great challenge Lisa J x

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews