Monday, April 19, 2021

Ch#93 Anything Goes (Option: Hanging Out)

Hey! Glad you are here today!
Your projects last week were incredible!
Top Picks:
(grab your button from the sidebar)
#10 Altered Paper Bags
#50 Deanne
#7 Hazel
#30 Allisa
#28 Helen Liu
Congrats!!

The WINNER of last week's prize is:
#22 Happy Birthday
Woo-Hoo! 
You must claim your prize no later than
Friday, April 23rd with your USA address
by using the Contact Form in the sidebar.
Congrats!!

April 19 is National Hanging Out day. 
It's suppose to be about hanging out 
your laundry to dry,
 but for the option this week you can share 
any types of "Hanging Out" you'd like.

Ch#93: Anything Goes
Option: Hanging Out

All craft types are welcome with unlimited entries!!
We have a sponsor this week! 
See info below.

My Besties image


My Besties is sponsoring this week!
Prize: 3 images to one winner



Show off your creations this week.
Thanks for visiting and commenting.
:) Janis


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card as one of the top picks. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute. Great colors and image.. Congratulations to the winners.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for picking my card as a Top Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful creations everyone! Thanks so much for choosing my card as Top Pick! Greatly appreciated! I have my badge proudly displayed on my blog! Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews