Followers

Saturday, January 6, 2024

156 Share Your Favorite Project You Created In 2023

Hi! Thank you so much to those who linked up last week! 

Congrats!
Grab your TOP PICKS button from the sidebar!

Be sure to LIKE any projects entered
to help with the Top Picks!


Ch# 156
Share Your Favorite Project
You Created in 2023


You can enter any project you have created 
PAST or PRESENT.

This is my favorite project I created in 2023.
You can find the post from August here.




Every type of crafting welcome!

You can enter any project you have created 
PAST or PRESENT.
Thanks for sharing your creations with us.

Have a blessed day!

.

Thank you so much for visiting my blog, following, & commenting!!
:) Janis Lewis, Pause Dream Enjoy
Founder & Design Team, Crafting Happiness Challenges

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top Picks and congrats to the other ladies.
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, my project is here twice. I got an error message, so tried again! Please delete one! Thanks, and sorry again! I am having the same problem trying to post my comment! I am apologizing in advance if it shows up more than once!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card in your Top Picks what an honor, I've grabbed my badge and will display it with pride on my blog. Congratulations to all the other ladies. Take care and have a great crafting week.
    Hugs
    Kathie xox

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews