Thursday, June 1, 2023

June: 143 Anything Goes - Every type of crafting welcome

Hi! Thank you so much to those who linked up last month! 
Our Top Picks are:
(chosen by random.org)

#55 Magia
#88 Monica C
#104 Silke
#146 Timeless Arrangements

Grab your TOP PICKS button from the sidebar!


I went back to work in May for the first time in decades,
but there will still be monthly challenges on the 1st each month!
However, there will no longer be a design team, 
instead it will just be me sharing one of my projects for inspiration. 
I obviously won't be able to comment on every entry, 
but I do see all of the entries when choosing Top Picks.

And for the rest of the year -  the challenges are:

Anything Goes - Every type of crafting welcome!!

Easy Peasy! 

I appreciate all of you!

Ch# 143 
Anything Goes - Every type of crafting welcome




You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

Total Pageviews