Monday, May 16, 2022

May Mid-Month Reminder & Inspiration


 We are already half way through May!

Anything Goes
unlimited entries


Side note:

Our plan was to be moved to Alaska this week, but with very little housing available there, we have stayed in South Carolina, but moved to a different area since we closed on our house a few days ago.

AND more news...

I'm so excited!

It's time for me to stock up on 
my cardstock and ink pads, so I did a thing....

I'm a brand new Stampin' Up Demonstrator! 
I'd love for you to be one of my first customers
or join my team!



Thanks for sharing your crafts with us!
Can't wait to see what you create next!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

2 comments:

  1. OH my- happy you have a new place to live however Janis - congratulations on your new SU adventure! Enjoy that journey - thanks for the challenges - it is enjoyable to enter and get some ideas from other designers as well - have a blessed week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on both of your things! Enjoy your new abode and your SU gig! I did that years ago and wish I had stuck with it! Love their products! And thanks for your challenges - I really enjoy playing along! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews