Saturday, April 30, 2022

April Top Picks

 


 
Y'all are A-maz-zah-zing!
We had 339 entries in April!
Wha-what?!


Here are all of the Top Picks!
Congrats, everyone!
Grab your badge to proudly display on your blog. 
You deserve it!!


(chosen by random.org... unless noted)

Top Picks from 1-99
#65 Carole J (my pick) 
#4 In the Forest
#32 Donna W
#54 Nick
#78 Billie A 
#93 Leslie T

Top Picks from 100 - 199
#177 Rachael (my pick) 
#137 Marie Bingaman
#162 Leslie T
#178 Chrissy
#181 Andrea Bastelmaus
#193 Roberta

Top Picks from 200 - 299
#236 Rose Andrew  (my pick) 
#211 Liliane Carvalho
#246 Claudia
#255 Stacey's Creative Corner
#283 MeSi
#285 Pat K

Top Picks from 300 - above
#309 Nick  (my pick) 
#310 Roberta
#316 Lisa D
#324 Karen C
#325 Irene M
#333 Lisa Bird


Congratulations!!

A New Challenge starts on the 1st!
Always Anything Goes
Can't wait to see your creations!!

Need some inspiration?
Check out the CLUBs at


***Want to share your project on FB?***
Feel free to share your 
crafty projects, 
blog hops, & 
Design Team calls 
in my 2 Facebook groups:


You can skip the questions by simply
providing a link to your blog. :)

**Have a blessed day!**

6 comments:

  1. Wow so many top picks, thanks for my spot in it!
    XxIrene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Dance to al the Top PIcks! Yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the Top Pick honor for two of my projects - it's much appreciated! Congrats to all the other winners and thanks for another fun challenge! :)
    Hugs,
    Leslie
    Love To Scrap 2

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you picking my card as a top pick - that's just made my day! Fabulous entries by the other winners too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for a top pick..made my day..

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews