Monday, September 20, 2021

Ch# 114

 Is that Pumpkin Spice I smell? Oh yummy. 
Can't wait to see your creations this week!

Last Week's Favorite Non-Card Entry
#43 Heart, Hearth, & Crafting

Last Week's Top 5:
#56 Faith A
#2 Donna W
#51 Saphron
#16 Rachelle Oltean
#63 Maz

Yay! Grab your button from the sidebar.

Always Anything Goes





When linking up your projects, keep these 2 things in mind:

1) I try to comment on each visitor's entry 
(but not every entry by the same visitor)

2) I encourage all types of crafting
non-card entry will be highlighted each week

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for choosing my card as a Top 5. Congrats to all the other Top Picks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Dance to all the selections here! Yeah! Thanks for the new challenge

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for choosing my card in your top 5 - much appreciated :) Well done all winners. Maz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. Love your creations. Always fun to see the awesome design, papers, layouts and just fun inspirations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! WOW! WOW! I'm in the Top 5. Thank you so much Janis, I'm thrilled.
    Faith x

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY! Thanks so much for choosing my card as one of the top picks! Congratulations to the other winners!
    Rachelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the challenge. Lovely work.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews