Sunday, June 6, 2021

Highlights from Ch#98

Hi, crafters!
Here are all of the spotlighted projects from last week's challenge post. I hope you had fun creating and sharing your art here, because I've sure enjoyed seeing all of various styles and art!

**Please take note:**
I'm the only one on this challenge blog, so I try to comment on everyone's blog/instragram/split coast stampers/fb, etc, but I don't normally comment on multiple entries from the same crafter. So if you enter more than once, you will probably only see me comment on one of the entries.
Be assured, I see them all though!

(grab your button from the sidebar)
Winner:
#7 Billie A. - blog: Ink on my Fingers
Please use the contact form in the sidebar 
to claim your prize from
Sponsor: My Besties
(3 images - put links to images in contact form)
Congrats!!

Best Entry using the optional Theme:
(grab your button from the sidebar)
#33 Hazel - blog: My Crafty Outlook 
Congrats!!


The MOST... FOLDS:
(grab your checked category button above)
# 42 J. Atterbury Creations 
Congrats!!


Top Picks:
(grab your button from the sidebar)
#2 Jackie C
#10 Little Sprout
#31 Made by Mandy 
#51 Happy Birthday
#56 Bonnie in Kersey
Congrats!!

A new weekly challenge starts tomorrow!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
:) Janis

5 comments:

  1. I'm glad I'm in the Top 5. Congratulations ladies.

    Hugs, Astrid.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the win.. How exciting.. Thank you.. Congratulations to the other winners. Awesome cards. Thank you for having the challenges.. Always fun to play along.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for choosing my card for Best Entry using the optional Theme xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much for choosing my card as a Top Pick

    Congratulations to all the winners.

    Hope everyone is safe and well. Stay Happy, Healthy, crafting and creating joy.

    Love Mandy xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to the winners!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews