Monday, June 28, 2021

Ch# 102 Anything Goes (option Flip Flops)

Happy Monday! Glad you are here today.
I'm excited to see what you link up this week!

scroll to previous post for last week's entry highlights

Ch# 102 : Anything Goes
Option: Flip Flops

All craft types are welcome with unlimited entries!!




stickers
washi tape
Project Life cards (some cut to size)
stamped sentiment (Cardz TV stamps)
sequins

We have a sponsor this week
See info below.


Sponsor: My Besties
Prize: 3 digi images to one winner


Thanks for visiting and commenting!
:) Janis


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the new challenge Janis beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First time I've found you so I hope my card fits in... There is walking boots but no flip flops!Lovely DT creations. ((Lyn))

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews