Sunday, May 30, 2021

Highlights from Ch#97

Hi, crafters!
I've decided to make a special Winner's Post on Sundays since there have been more categories added to show off more of your creativity shared here each week. I really love visiting all of your blogs and especially when there are progress photos and store links to supplies. :)

**Please take note:**
I'm the only one on this challenge blog, so I try to comment on everyone's blog/instagram/split coast stampers/fb,
but not on multiple entries from the same crafter. 
So if you enter more than once, you will probably only see me comment on one of the entries. 
Be assured, I see them all though! 

(grab your button from the sidebar)
Winner:
#66 Elizabeth H. - blog: Warm Hearted...
Please use the contact form in the sidebar to
tell me the 3 images you would like from 
Sponsor:  Paper Nest Dolls
Congrats!!


Best Entry using the optional Theme:
(grab your button from the sidebar)
#14 Berry Blessings at Tag Tuesday - blog: Pinky's World Stampin' Projects
Congrats!!


This is a fun way to highlight the project that most stood out to me from all of your awesome entries. The button will have a CHECK next to whatever category I choose this week. 
(This should be fun!)

The MOST... UNIQUE:
(grab your checked category button above)
#16 MeSi - blog: Handmade by MeSi
Congrats!!


Top Picks:
(grab your button from the sidebar)
#3 Donna W.
#39 The Lord will perfect
#6 Melanie H.
#41 Card Creations by Caroline
#11 Billie A.
#15 Bonnie Garby
#73 Silke
#34 Donna T.
#23 Gloria Shirr
#31 Adry Concep
Congrats!!

A new weekly challenge starts tomorrow!
Enjoy the rest of your weekend.
:) Janis

4 comments:

  1. Thanks very much Janis. Keep up the great inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Thank you so much for choosing my album in your Top Picks and for visiting my blog! "I'll catch the happy and calm cat button", I love it. Congrats to the winners and the other top picks! Hugs and blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to the winners! Thanks for choosing my Butterfly card as one of your Top Picks. I really appreciate it very much. Have a wonderful week! Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews