Followers

Sunday, September 6, 2020

Top Picks

Are you ready?
Here is the MOST LIKED project 
from last week's entries
voted on my other participants in the challenge.


I have to say - excellent choice, crafters!
I love everything she makes.
I love the dies she uses, and would love to shop wherever she gets them. I asked her one time before, but I'm too embarrassed to ask again. Anyway, CONGRATS!

Again, be sure to keep clicking the LIKE button on entries you like because this week the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place liked projects were just 2 likes apart. Your vote does make a difference!


Congratulations!
This is such an honor to be chosen by other crafters.


Top Picks from the last challenge are...



Thank you all so much for joining the fun last week! 
A new challenge starts tomorrow.
The theme is Always Anything Goes.



See you tomorrow!
Hugs, :) Janis

Total Pageviews