Sunday, August 16, 2020

Top Picks

The Most Liked project from last week's entry voted on by other participants is....


Congratulations! Our other crafters loved your work!
This card is adorable!! I love it too.


Top Picks from the last challenge are...


These project images are linked to their blogs.
Click the image to view their blog post and project details.

...
...

Congratulations!!

Thank you all so much for joining the fun last week! 
A new challenge starts tomorrow.
The theme is Always Anything Goes.

See you tomorrow!
Hugs, :) Janis

8 comments:

  1. Congrats to the Top Picks. Thank you so much for choosing my Conie Fong Sunflower Gnome slimline. I am having so much fun creating slimline cards. Have a great week! Hugs, Gloria

    https://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the votes for my card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much, Janis, for choosing my page on Top3. You make me very happy. I am grabbing the badge to proudly display it on my blog. Hugs from Greece, my dear lady. Mia (Craftartista)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the votes on my card. I was truly surprised to see it as one of the top picks. Congrats to all and thank you, Janis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations winners.. Thank you for having my card in the top picks.. I love your shaker butterfly card Janis. Always so creative..

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for choosing my card and congrats to the other winners.
    Hugs
    Kuni

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews