Monday, March 9, 2020

Challenge #39 Anything Goes (optional sketch)

Hi crafters! So glad you are here. Hope you'll join in the fun this week.
But first... the favorites from last week's challenge:



Now onto this week's fun.

Challenge #39 Anything Goes

(optional twist sketch)


I've chosen a sketch I created for Paper Play Sketches.
I'd love to see your creation using this sketch!


Janis, Pause Dream Enjoy



Remember, the twist is always optional
and any type of crafting welcome!
..


You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

Click here to enter

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the different appears you used!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the bright colours in this card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing my St. Patrick's Day card as one of the Top Picks! Grabbing my blog badge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the winners!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews