Monday, January 13, 2020

Challenge #31 - Scrapbook Layout

Happy Monday! This week I'm really hoping y'all will stretch outside your box and participate in this challenge if you are solely a card maker, but I know a lot of card makers are also scrapbookers. Invite your scrapbooking friends to join us too!

Top Picks from last challenge:
All of the entries were fabulous! I loved seeing your tag creations!!
#2 Pinky's World Stampin' Projects
#4 Larissa

Challenge #31 SCRAPBOOK LAYOUTS
You can do it!

I used a Pagemaps sketch for my inspiration.
August 2018 Pagemaps layouts HERE


You don't have to use a sketch - you can make up your own layout idea.
If you need a little motivation or ideas - check out Pagemaps! They have 13 years worth of scrapbook layout sketches. OH MY GOSH!
I found a treasure trove!!

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews