Monday, July 15, 2019

Challenge #5

Welcome to the next challenge!

Challenge #5 Pink projects of any kind


I'm trying a new entry widget this challenge.
If you have any problems at all, please comment with your entry link, and I'll get it added for you.
Inkinkz is just too expensive to do this for fun, & I don't like the ads inserted into the midst of the gorgeous projects y'all are linking up... so I'm exploring other options. If you have any ideas for this, please feel free to share them with me. Hugs!!

Top Picks from last challenge are:





3 comments:

  1. Hi everyone, thanks so much for a top 3 pick. I am so glad I just found your challenge. I had fun playing along and I will be back for sure to play again. Thanks for all the work you put into the challenge.
    Huge Hugs!
    Sarah T

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the fabulous challenge and wonderful DT work for added inspiration! Also, so sorry for the double entry--I don't know why it happened or how to delete one! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Many thanks for choosing my card as one of your top picks. Congratulations to the other winners.

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews